Join us for the last DPA Professional Development Gathering for the year.
The session will focus on creative practice in Dance for Parkinson’s based classes including embodied learning and discussion.
Guest presenter: David Leventhal, Dance for PD Director and founding teacher.
Tuesday 15 December
2-3pm Presentation & Discussion
3-3:30pm Network catch up
Find your time zone.
We will explore a range of topics including:
- Creative practice in virtual spaces
- Participant led activities
- Resources for further exploration
Network catch up:
- Please bring a joyful photo (or dance move) from when you were younger
- Reflection on learnings to bring into 2021